South Newlands Snug
Cosy, private accommodation
Check Availability for The Snug
If you are looking for cosy, private accommodation, then consider staying in the South Newlands Snug. This well-equipped, private self catering annex is especially designed for up to 2 people and there is also the option to add another bedroom if needed.
What the Snug offers…
- Its own fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge with wood burning stove, TV/ DVD /Radio
- Bedroom with small en-suite shower and toilet
- Excellent local pubs and restaurants
- Easy access to York with its wealth of history
- Central point for the Coast, Moors and Dales; a short drive away
- Towels and linen provided
Why use the Snug
Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway or a base for work during the week, our Snug offers ideal accommodation at highly affordable rates. And you’ll find yourself away from the crowds and very much part of rural Yorkshire life.
Access to the accommodation and parking on-site is easy. Both Selby and York are close by and provide direct train services to London.
Free wifi facilities are also provided.
Whilst all cooking facilities are available for you to make your own meals, continental breakfast is available should you require it. Please provide advance notice to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to welcoming you the Snug.