Providing home-from home comfort to people from all over the world, with many guests becoming good friends. Please come and visit and discover our little bit of Yorkshire.
Why people choose South Newlands Farm
We want to make your stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. You can choose to relax quietly or share time with us and may be other guests. Our courtyard and patio areas provide a lovely setting to sit and talk over a drink in the summer. Likewise, the large conservatory is a warm cosy haven when the nights grow shorter.
As one guest wrote: “Really warming welcome bed amazingly comfortable. Breakfast prepared for when you wake up full English / continental. The place makes you feel wonderful. 10 minutes to York To sum up, excellent!!”
What we offer
- En-suite or private facilities
- 4 private rooms (2 double 1 twin and 1 single)
- Traditional Yorkshire breakfast using fresh local produce
- Ample private car parking
- Easy access to York (10 miles)
- Central point for visiting the Moors, Dales and Coast (1 hr’s drive)
- Peaceful rural location
- Spacious relaxing environment
- Local pubs and restaurants
- Cancelation terms 48 hours
Bed & Breakfast Gallery